The Lyin’, The Witch And The Wardrobe
A few thoughts:
- Michelle Obama, before her big speech at the Democratic National Convention this year–you know, the one where her husband accepted the nomination as the first African-American candidate in the history of our country–purchased the dress she wore during her speech at Target. For $100. And she looked breathtaking. You do the math.
- If you watched any of the videos, make sure you see the second one on the page. It’s an eye-opener. And it will send shivers up your back.
- Fox News is a pathetic waste of time. Unfortunately, they have a large following among people who refuse to do actual research and/or think for themselves. They’re trying to spin this? People are losing homes that cost less than $150,000! Way to relate to Joe Six-Pack The Plumber Hockey Moms all over this country! Yeah, lady, most folks can barely afford to fill our cars with fuel to get back and forth to work! Stay classy.
- I’m so glad I’m not a donor to the McCain campaign. I feel proud of the small amount of money I sent to Obama’s campaign because it was matched by some everyday Dave Six-Pack American just like me who believes in the guy and his vision for the future of our great country. He built his entire campaign on donations from individuals like us, not lobbyists who hope to make him just another puppet. And the guy is still wearing the same wornout shoes he’s been wearing for months. It’s okay, Barack! Head over to Kohl’s and buy yourself a new pair! It’s on me!
- That being said, THIS John McCain isn’t even a shred of the person I once said I would vote for. I have watched him transform into a fear-mongering shadow of his former self. Eight years ago, I think he would have made a great president (if only Bush hadn’t run such a nasty campaign against him) and I think we’d be in a far different situation had he won. Now, I think he’s just as–if not more–out of touch and dangerous as what Bush is. I had hoped I would never have to say that. His demeanor since winning the primary earlier this year has become more and more vile, and his appointment of Palin as his successor–God forbid–was careless, desperate and cynical.
- This election has to get over with immediately, because this vein on my forehead is about to burst.
God Bless America.
Anybody have any Excedrin? Queludes? A cave I can live in for a week and a half?